Welcome to The Captain's Quarters
You won’t want to miss out on the largest beachfront cottage Terrace Beach Resort has to offer.
This unique three-story end unit has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and spans over 1000 square feet of interior space. Perched in a rainforest setting, this one-of-a-kind unit offers tremendous privacy due to three of its sides being surrounded by the wild west coast. This hidden, ”off the beaten path”, gem provides tranquil luxury and is ideal for anyone looking for Mother Nature to calm their soul. Let the sounds of nature and the ocean waves put you at peace and lull you to sleep.
The ocean view can be enjoyed from the newly installed hot tub situated on one of the property’s
largest terraced decks. Or perhaps a rainforest view is more to your liking. The spacious living room & diningroom have spectacular forest views. Nature abound in every corner of the Captain’s Quarters. Regardless of your preference, relaxation and tranquility are in abundance.
Other features of the property include a queen bed in each bedroom, as well as two double sofa beds in the living room. The kitchen is spacious and well-appointed with all the comforts of home. There is a long dining table which comfortably seats eight in addition to an outdoor table setting. A great location for family gatherings.
– biggest 3 level cabin, ocean/forest frontage
– queen bed and deck on lower level
– soaker tub on upper level
– 2 double sofa beds on main level; entertainment deck on lower level
– electric fireplace; LCD TV/DVD
– kitchenette with two-burner stove top, full-sized fridge/freezer; large table; microwave, propane bbq
– full bathroom with bath tub on main floor; ensuite bathroom on upper level