Welcome to the Hummingbird
Situated along the upper boardwalk is a triplex offering three 2-bedroom, ocean view lofts. They are affectionately known as the Hummingbird, the Tidal Pool and the Storm Watcher. These units are some of the largest at Terrace Beach Resort. Boasting over 1200 square feet of living space, with over height 16-foot ceilings, eye catching post & beam accents and solid wood floors, the west coast charm is echoed in every corner. Private decks are outfitted with new hot tubs that overlook either the lush rainforest, in all its splendor, or the fiery sunsets and ocean waves of Terrace Beach. All three units are move-in ready with well-appointed kitchenettes, large dining tables, a fireplace, European washer/dryer and a television.
The lofts of this triplex are immersed in an old growth forest and sit on the Wild Pacific Trail. Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast, a nature lover or a tranquility seeker, the location of these units provides the perfect west coast retreat. They are truly one of a kind!
– On the boardwalk level. Queen bed in loft bedroom and queen bed in a private bedroom on the main floor.
– Double sofa bed in the living room. Three piece bath on the loft level with a soaker tub.
– bathroom on the main level with a walk-in glass shower and soaker tub.
– Kitchen has a 4-burner stove top, microwave, and full-sized fridge/freezer. Large living/dining area – table and chairs for six guests.
– Propane barbeque and private 5-person hot tub on the very large outside ocean-facing deck.