Welcome to Sea Glass
Welcome to the Sea Glass Cottage located on the lower boardwalk. As the largest of the waterfront cottages, it spans over three stories, has a loft and measures an impressive 1070+ square feet.
Ocean views and sounds abound from this unit. Whether you are in the upper loft enjoying the
jetted tub (perfectly situated under the ocean view window), or in the lower level bedroom or relaxing by the fireplace in the open concept living/dining room, the views do not disappoint. Wanting more than a view? Direct access to Terrace Beach and the Wild Pacific Trail can be had from the lower bedroom deck. Beach-combing, paddling, swimming, and hiking are but a few of the activities available right at your door.
In keeping with the natural beauty and rustic west coast charm, the cottage has stunning post & beam accents which are complemented by the wood floors and abundance of natural light. Fully furnished with a well-appointed kitchenette, The Sea Glass cottage is move-in ready.
Grab your swimsuit or your hiking shoes, the Sea Glass awaits!
– 3 level oceanfront; queen bed and deck on lower level
– queen bed and large two-person jetted tub on upper level
– double sofa-bed. Kitchenette with full-sized fridge/freezer, two-burner stove top, table/microwave; electric fireplace
– LCD TV/DVD; full bathroom on main level
– ensuite bathroom on upper level; propane barbecue on main floor deck